- If you have purchased the wrong size, a different colour or just realise you want another item instead, don't worry, we have all been there. Please read this section.
- An item can be exchanged within 7 business days from receiving the item (subject to stock availability).
- As we cannot reserve the exchange item, there is always the possibility that the item you want to exchange will run out of stock before your return parcel reaches us. For a smoother exchange process, we welcome walk-ins at our HQ.
- For online exchanges, kindly submit your return request via the Returns Page in our website.
- All products must be presented in their original packaging, not used, not washed, in sell-able condition accompanied by the original receipt or a printed email receipt. If your exchanged item is of greater value than the original item, you will be charged for the price difference. However, if your exchanged item is of lesser value, no refunds will be credited for the difference.
- Please note that our exchange policy does not cover your delivery fees. We thank you for your understanding.
- We understand sometimes things are just not meant to be, including our items, and you may want to return them. You can do so within 7 business days starting from the day you receive your item.
- Please note that returns will NOT be refunded in cash. All returns will be exchanged for Store Credit ONLY. The amount of Store Credit issued is the value of the item(s) returned excluding delivery costs.
- You can return your orders via post. We suggest that you use a trackable service as we can only process returns on items that have been received.
- Bear in mind that we do not cover your return postage cost.
- Kindly submit your return request via the Returns Page in our website.
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return in exchange for store credit.
- Items returned must be in original condition with all tags attached. Returns will be rejected if the items are used, washed, worn or altered.
- If you still have questions about our return policy, contact our friendly Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What defines faulty?
Goods that have defects that were not obvious or that we did not bring to your attention.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com prior to lodging your return.
Please note that we cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty by our garment team.